Thursday, June 17, 2010

It's really pain

I was very panic when i received the call from my sis this morning
my heart very pain n sad
I scared my dad wil jus leave me before i reach the hospital
I dun wan to scold tat taxi driver,becos i wan to help my dad 'ji de'
but i reali angry tat taxi driver wasted my time around half an hour!!
I was rushing bek to BP but he keep wasting my time
he is a big lier!

luckily i stil able to enter before the visiting hour is end
whn i saw my dad,he was very weak n almost went into unconsciousness
I'm the last person reaching there
I kept calling my dad,i reali scared tat he cant hear me
finally he nodded his head n tel me tat he can c n hear me
thank you GOD!

Our heart very pain now...especially my mum
even though she din show it but we all noe she's very worry
nobody can save n help us...
the only thing to do is stay beside him n wait for the time
his condition is very bad now
mayb this moment he's stil stable but next moment mayb it wil change

I hope Dr. can try to let him no need to suffer so much
my heart is bleeding now
GOD pls help us!
We will appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment