Wednesday, June 2, 2010

I Miss You

I know recently I very hot tempered and overbearing
I dunno why but I cant control it
I dun wan to be like tat
when I tin tat u r far from me
I feel very sad but no one can listen to me

These few days u look very busy until forgot my msg
If I din send msg to u again n u wont realize it
even when i cal u also the same
u always say tat u r busy n ask me to cal u or u wil cal back later
Is it very hard to send me a msg to tel me wat r u doing now?
Why mus wait until i cal u jus say u r busy?

I really worry about our relationship
I feel like there is something make us apart from each other
I dunno why i hav this kind of feeling
Am i think too much?
I got a little bit tired of this ad...
I scare...
I scare i cant bear this kind of relationship anymore
I really miss you a lot,do you?

I wish u can be my side now n give me a hug
or even show ur face 10mins also can
but this is impossible
u r so far from me
I feel very lonely
not dare to tell anyone...
first time this feeling come towards me
It is torturing me now,my heart is pain...

1 comment:

  1. you really vy hot tempered recently bt i know the reason. i really know... bcoz u worry about me... n there is alot of things tat happen around u. bt sometimes we hv to control ourself not to be emotional. i also know tat distance is not an easy stage to been through bt i will try my best to overcome it. which relationship din hv problems? one n half year is not vy long. i believe we can been through tis my dear... i oso know tat sometimes u really rely on me too much. bt nw u hv to learn to bcom more independent. sometimes we shouldn't bcoz of some small thing n make ourself unhappy. i admit sometimes i really bz n reply late. bt im not 4got, bcoz i cant do 2 different thing at the same time. i call u at nite bcoz tat is the time tat i can relax n concentrate to chat wif u. bt everytime i call u oso kena u scold de. i know u worry me. bt so do i. do u notice tat?? wat is the most important thing in a relationship? i hv tat important thing towards u. believe me wat im doin nw is for our future. sometimes i do hv complicated thinking n worry tis worry tat, bt no matter hw i hv to be strong! i did cherish u vy much my dear... although sometime u vy blur n careless, not sometimes is always!, bt tat gv me a chance to take care u and always remind u. u hv those feeling is bcoz u really care about tat person wif ur heart. we need to been through all tis only our relationship wil b strong. i love u n miss u vy vy vy much my dear!!!!

    ReplyDelete